- Vaccinations Should Be Compulsory, Shot of Science, online science magazine
- Tissue-Resident Exhausted Effector Memory CD8+ T Cells Accumulate in the Retina during Chronic Experimental Autoimmune Uveoretinitis.
- Tumour necrosis factor-mediated macrophage activation in the target organ is critical for clinical manifestation of uveitis
- Fragile X-related protein FXR1 controls post-transcriptional suppression of lipopolysaccharide-induced tumour necrosis factor-alpha production by transforming growth factor-beta1
- Carbohydrate-responsive element-binding protein (ChREBP) is a negative regulator of ARNT/HIF-1beta gene expression in pancreatic islet beta-cells